nightingjay asked: Bug. Water. Dark. Go.
Bug: List 3 things that get under your skin and made you cringe.
- Liars, fakes, flakes, and dishonesty.
- People who are consistently ignorant.
- People who ignore texts, email, phone calls, etc. (or respond to them not in a timely fashion). These things don’t take that much time to do.
- EXTRA: Walking around a crowded campus or the city and getting stuck behind people who think they own the place or walk extremely slowly. Other people have places to be.
Water: What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?
- Hmmm. A whole host of exotic marine life around geothermal vents, vast mountain ranges and chasms, maybe even evidence of ancient civilizations or biomes. However, being a bit more imaginative and less serious I would love for there to be Atlantis/advanced underwater civilizations, Godzilla/Cthulhu…some stuff out of sci-fi or human stories/mythology. Obviously these things have an extremely small probability of being real, but would be very cool.
Dark: Your biggest fear or the worst nightmare you’ve ever had.
- I’m not entirely sure what my biggest fear would be, but I am afraid of things that may be lurking in the dark. Getting the feeling sometimes of being watched by something. Not all the time but probably a left over primordial fear from our ancestors.
- Worst nightmare, I try not to remember them but I can share some with you later Ana.